Please come back to this page often, as we will update it as necessary when
other verdicts and settlements of interest are ready for publication.
- In Re Danate Shaw. District Court's denial of bond reduction reversed by appellate court. Case published. 2012;
- U.S.A. v. Ikeem Shaw. Federal drug conspiracy. 10 year mandatory minimum reduced to 36 months;
- State of Texas v. Alan Morcom. Not guilty. Jury Trial. Continuous Sexual Assault of a Child. 2010;
- State of Texas v. Davey Kinnett. Not guity. Jury Trial. Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child (2 counts). 2006;
- State of Texas v. Scott Patterson. Aggravated Sexual Assualt conviction and 45 year sentence reversed. New trial granted. 2005;
- State of Texas v. Jane Morgan. Not guilty. Jury trial. DWI. (2002);
- State of Texas v. Steven Smith. Not guilty. Bench trial. Felony DWI. (2006).
- In Re J.P., Minor Child. Termination of parental rights reversed on Best Interest ground. Case published. 2011;
- In Re J.C. Et. Al., Minor Children. Termination of parental rights reversed on Best Interest ground. Case published. 2005. Seminal case on best interest in Texas.